Genset Controller Unit
EM20 is a Genset electronic control unit intended for manual or semiautomatic panels and suitable for any kind of Generating set.
The unit incorporates all the accessories normally required to achieve a Manual panel (key switch, emergency button, measuring instruments, hour counter, starts counter).
It could be powered either 12V or 24V.
EM20 reads and displays: 6 generator voltages (phase-phase and phase-neutral), frequency, three load currents, battery voltage, fuel level, water temperature, oil pressure.
Measuring is used for the protection of the genset and diagnostics. Reading the current it is possible to insert a programmable circuit breaker to protect the genset.
EM20 Manages all typical alarms: voltage, frequency, current and alternator temperature, oil pressure and temperature, water temperature and level, fuel level, alternator belt, engine overspeed, battery status, electro-radiator, differential circuit breaker activation. It has a micro terminal for a easy device programming and diagnosis (4 keys + LCD display 2x16 characters) and for a simple dialog with the user, which grants more than 70 programmable parameters.
The device is endowed with diagnostic (Italian and English), with clear messages about the operating status and alarms in progress.
It has a SUPERMANUAL operating mode (run on sight, with alarms inhibited), for emergency situations. Completed with an external voltage relay, can be used to build a panel for automatic intervention.
In addition to the standard I / O, EM20 has 4 programmable outputs and 4 programmable inputs to adapt it to any type of genset or system requirements (electromagnet stop, low speed control, remote indications, etc.). It houses a starter relay 30A (requires no external relay).
The EM20 mechanics is made of sturdy and compact metal housing, with removable terminals (with counterparties of terminal-equipped) and dustproof front panel.
Island Mode Gensets
*** Subject to Phase Out ***
Author Micropi Elettronica Srl - All Rights reserved
Key switch, emergency button, measuring instruments incorporated.
Main alarms management: voltage, frequency, current and alternator temperature, oil pressure and temperature, water temperature and level, fuel level, alternator belt, engine overspeed, battery status, electro radiator, differential circuit breaker activation.
Over 70 programmable parameters through programming / diagnosis micro terminal.
SUPERMANUAL operating mode (run on sight, with alarms inhibited), for emergency situations.
With an external voltage relay, it can achieve an automatic intervention panel.
Very competitive price.
- Power Supply 12V or 24V - operating range: 6.0V-36.0V
- 19 analog inputs (10 bit ADC) and 4 on / off inputs, all programmable
- 2 outputs relay, 4 transistors in 200mA open collector
- It reads and displays: 6 generator voltages, frequency,3 load currents, battery voltage, fuel level, water temperature, oil pressure
- OPERATING MODES: Manual, super manual, automatic
- Reports: LCD display (2x16 characters) backlit + 2 high brightness leds
- Starter relay 30A (requires no external relay)
- Diagnostics (ITA - ENG) with messages about the operating status and alarms in progress
- RS232 interface (PC software included)
- Available in different versions / configurations, customizable both graphical and functional way
- Dimensions and protection degree: 190x150x60 mm (LxHxD) IP54 (front)